Visceral Biodynamics -
The Peritoneal Organs
February 6-9, 2019
This course is based on an integrative approach developed by LifeShapes team. It is grounded in the teachings of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy. We will approach the viscera in relationship to essential developmental qualities and how each organ has a unique expression of Health in motion. We will explore the formation of the visceral midline and the embryological unfoldment. We will look at perception and interaction from the three tidal layers, emphasizing biodynamic and functional approaches. We will bring in an understanding of the Enteric Nervous System as an independent system. We will explore the harmony and interaction of the organs as energetic and physical phenomena.
Basic Curriculum Topics:
• Embryology of the Viscera
• Motility and Mobility of the Viscera
• Formation of the Visceral Midline
• Layers of Perception and the Viscera
• Possibilities of Facilitation
• Integrating Visceral work with the Inherent Treatment Plan
• Structure and Function of The Enteric Nervous System
• Interactions of Enteric, Sympathetic, Parasympathetic and Social Nervous Systems
• Visceral Relationship to the Cranial Base and Whole Body Patterns
• Fascial Connections and the Viscera
Recommended Reading :
• Michael Gershon’s popular book on the Enteric Nervous System-
The Second Brain
• Jean Pierre Barral’s book on visceral basics- Visceral Manipulation I
• Visceral Osteopathy: The Peritoneal Organs by Helsmoortel, Hirth and Wuhrl, with embryology from Blechschmidt
• Learn to be a more effective and efficient practitioner.
• Learn to integrate the foundations of polarity therapy into your practice
After many years of study and
practice, Randolph Stone, D.O.
realized that healing methods
needed to be more effective and more efficient. He said that we need to learn to work smarter rather than harder. With this in mind, Dr. Stone developed a healing system based on his combined background in osteopathy, naturopathy and Ayurveda.
In this course, we will look at the basic concepts and methods of polarity therapy. We will learn about the elements, principles, structures and philosophy at the heart of Dr. Stone’s work.
Some basic topics include:
This class will include theory, research, philosophy and table work that can be easily applied to your current practice. The instructors are always integrating visual, auditory and kinesthetic modalities to meet your individual learning style, thus opening your awareness to new explorations in the healing arts.
LifeShapes Institute is dedicated to the presentation of quality education in the field of craniosacral therapy, including aspects of polarity therapy, pre and peri-natal work and somatic trauma resolution.
NFR- Natural Facial Rejuvenation
with Mary Louise Muller and Susan Lange
Learn to blend acupressure and facial rejuvenation techniques to bring softness and balance to your face, being and life energies
Lift Your Face, Lift Your Spirits!
Neurofacial Rejuvenation is a blend of the best of traditional and modern healing touch. The acupressure work is rooted deep in Chinese tradition and was taught to Dr Susan Lange, OMD, L.Ac by her first acupuncture teacher, Dr. Frances Wong, in Hong Kong in the early 1970’s. We blend this with skillful gentle “listening touch” that comes from craniosacral roots to effectively transform the face, the body and its structural balance.
For students' stories from our most recent Level 1 Class go to: http://budurl.com/FaceLiftStories
LEVEL I HOME STUDY NOW AVAILABLE
In this class you will learn information and skills that help you and your clients to:
Level II- Developing Home Study
NATURAL FACIAL REJUVENATION LEVEL I
For our home study course,
go to www.RejuvenateMyFace.com
December 5-8, 2018
Segment 5-BIODYNAMIC CRANIOSACRAL CERTIFICATION TRAINING
February 6-9, 2019
The Peritoneal Organs
March 13-16, 2019
Segment 6-BIODYNAMIC CRANIOSACRAL CERTIFICATION
Intro Class- Restoring Resilience
in the Nervous System
May 8-11, 2019
June 4, 2019
Museum of Man
June 5-8, 2019
Segment 7-BIODYNAMIC CRANIOSACRAL CERTIFICATION
August 20-24, 2019
Segment 8-BIODYNAMIC CRANIOSACRAL CERTIFICATION